THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT THERE IS MUCH MORE TO OUR "REALITY" THAN WE THINK.
Be aware, be objective, investigate all possibilities with an open mind, study life's mysteries, break free, improve our world.
LIFE IS VERY COMPLEX. SO, OPEN AND EXPAND YOUR MIND, LEARN TO LIVE FROM THE HEART, AND REALIZE THAT ALL IS ONE.
Page 3 Directory: Spiritual
Column 3a- A brief look at the human ego and mind by renowned spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle.
Grasping this info is vital to spiritual growth.
Column 3b- THE starting point. The most fundamental concept to understand and adopt.
Column 3c (below 3b)- A summary of conclusions drawn for extensive research about life.
The age of organized religion and those self deemed Prophets of God is coming to an end. The age of group followers is also coming to an end. However those who have been “followers” need to accept responsibility for themselves, and trust the honesty of their inner core being. The religious system is the old energy architecture that feeds the consciousness enslavement matrices. It is time to go beyond the intellectual perception of your relationship to God and into the knowing through feeling and experiencing your relationship to God inside yourself.
HUMANITY'S GREATEST FEAR IS THAT TRUTH IS ABSOLUTE.
10-16 This three point message addresses
judging others, the desire to punish wrongdoers, and why we should not force
help upon others. Read this
Most of us have a tendency to judge other people (when first and foremost we should each be our own toughest critics). This thought process ties in with our egos. If our world is to change for the better (it will), we must all be conscientious enough to correct the way in which we think about and interact with one another. Think in these terms.
EVERY person is here to grow spiritually, to learn lessons here on Earth. Life is a struggle for all of us. It's tough to figure things out, master controlling our behavior, and make the right decision 100% of the time. We all have our own crosses to bear, shortcomings, obstacles to overcome, dilemmas, and life story. So why do we so often root AGAINST each other? EGO.
Look, we're all in the same boat but each of us has our own unique set of circumstances. Shouldn't we respect that fact and respect each other with love and support? Shouldn't we have compassion for the plight of each of our fellow man regardless of their race, religion, sex, or beliefs?
Apparently for whatever reasons, some souls/people are more advanced than others- spiritually and/or intellectually. Does that make one person better than another? No.
Here's an analogy. Think in terms of every person being in a different level of spiritual advancement... just like being in a certain grade in school. One person may be at a fifth grade level, another in first grade, yet another in tenth. Just because a person is in tenth grade, does that make them better than a first grader? No, it doesn't.
Does a first grader behave differently and ask different questions than a tenth grader? Of course, due to maturity, life experience, and wisdom. Therefore, we should each respect all our "fellow students of life". We should help those who may be "below" us to gain more wisdom and expedite advancing their spiritual growth. For by doing so, we all will benefit.
Try looking at life from a different perspective. We all go through trials and tribulations. None of us is better than anyone else. We're more alike than we care to admit.
NO SELF, NO PROBLEMS.
Our “God” and Creator co-created our universe and God oversees all life in our universe. God is actually an amalgamation of each soul in our universe.
For a more detailed explanation:
Click here - scroll down to number 9.
- Spiritual growth boils down to free will choices. Free will is probably the most vital component of growth
and experiencing life's lessons.
- It is the completeness of experiencing and the earned return to Creator that is the culmination of the promise of perfection in eternity. The ongoing fulfillment of that eternal life is in the growth journey of the soul.
- Life is about spiritual growth. Every soul needs enlightenment, correction,
improvement, and clarification.
- Part of spiritual growth comes from the search for the meaning of life. Our goal is to consciously remember what our universal mind already knows.
- All life is one consciousness, inseparable, divinely connected. Every
living thing is God.
- Life is eternal.
- We are spiritual beings in physical bodies. As the Police sing: "We are spirits in a material world".
- We incarnate many times on Earth and other locales to gain balance and spiritual growth. Life experiencing is about achieving balance.
- Five simple rules:
1) Love all life (God)
2) Love thyself
3) Love thy neighbor as thyself
4) Service to others
5) Express gratitude.
- There is a BIG difference between religion and spirituality. Religion is a manmade, dogmatic, control system designed to cause division and suppress the true nature of life- the spirituality of oneness.
- Our goal should be to love all living things unconditionally (the Christ consciousness).
- There is a "shift" that is occurring soon. The possibilities are on numerous levels (consciousness, dimensional, or astronomical etc.) What will occur remains to be seen.
- We live in a "virtual reality" of third density- one of duality. (see middle article on this page) Earth will be ascending into fourth density- an environment of unconditional love for all living things, peace, harmony, and no duality.
- It seems that ancient, indigenous tribes and the "modern world" societies will merge as the shift occurs.
- Time and space as we know them do not exist.
- Our "body computers" are form, an electro magnetic energy field, but our true being is non form (we are light/soul/spirit). We experience life on Earth through our body form.
- Earth is a living, conscious planet with both a physical and a light body.
- All life is connected throughout the cosmos. This includes Mother Earth (all planets), humans (all beings), animals, plants, even rocks.
- All humans do have psychic ability, mental telepathy, and the ability to heal the body. However, we've been conditioned to believe that these abilities don't exist. We limit ourselves to believing in only the 5 senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch, taste).
- Synchronicity and connectivity are real. Everything is connected and everything in your life happens by design. "Coincidences" are not random.
Our Galactic Family
Soon will will learn that ETs have visited and been extremely involved with humanity and the events on Earth for a very long time. Just like people, some are of the light and some are of the dark.
The dark has controlled the planet for quite some time but their reign is over. Our loving galactic family is, and has been, helping us tremendously, especially now in preparation of ascension.
The light level and vibration on Earth has been raised (and will continue to rise) so that dark entities can no longer visit here. The dark souls currently here will either join the light forces or exit as the light continues to increase. These lower vibration souls cannot survive within the heighten level of light that now exists here on Earth.
There are innerterrestrials living inside the core of the Earth. They too are our relatives. : )
This whole process of life is not a learning process at all, it's a remembering
process. It's about consciously remembering the universal truths that our soul already knows.
Have you ever noticed that certain concepts, ideas, or philosophies just seem to make sense to you for some inexplainable reason? It's like something inside of you just feels right (or wrong) about a certain topic, person, or thought. This can be called "intuitive ability", which we all possess.
Where do these "instincts" or "gut feelings" come from? They come from your "higher self" or "God-self". Your soul is remembering" information your "being" already knows. The info "leaks" back into your conscious, physical mind. You're remembering universal truths that your "being" has learned over ions of time and numerous incarnations.
As you explore "new information", most likely something peculiar will happen
regularly. You'll discover some piece of data and think to yourself, "I already know that".
It appears that when a person "awakens", that person actually starts to notice, think about, and accept these intuitive inklings. So keep this in mind as your journey of enlightenment unfolds.